Annual Town Meeting
5th May 2021
- Meeting Location
- Online via Zoom 7pm
NOTICE OF ANNUAL TOWN MEETING
The ANNUAL TOWN MEETING OF FELIXSTOWE ELECTORS which was due to take place on Wednesday 12th May will now be held ONLINE via Zoom on Wednesday 5 May 2021 at 7pm.
The Annual Town Meeting is a statutory meeting of the local government electors of the Parish of Felixstowe.
- 1. Welcome and introduction
- 2. Minutes of the previous Annual Town Meeting
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual Town Meeting held on 8 May 2019 as a correct record.
- 3. Mayor’s Annual Report
- To receive the Annual Report of the Mayor of Felixstowe for 2020/21.
- 4. Public Session
- Members of the public are invited to comment on any matters relating to Felixstowe.
- Details of how to join the meeting on Zoom are available in the Agenda document.
Cllr Mark Jepson
Mayor of Felixstowe
13 April 2021